Monday, April 1, 2013

A is for Alex



To kick off the first day I thought I would post a little something regarding a new character in The Dragon's Circle, the sequel to The Raven's Pearl  (Formerly The Wizard's Pearl)

Name: Alex McGill
Age: 32
Race: Human Wizard
Short Selection:
"
Alex McGill was in trouble. It wasn’t a new experience for him. Being from one of the oldest families in Thrall he was bound to cross paths with someone who didn’t like his face merely for the sake of his name but this sort of trouble was different. He was scared and Alex was the sort to admit such a thing outloud. He had his pride to think of, thank you very much. "





Role he will play: That remains to be seen but I have some interesting bits for Alex later on. I think he's going to end up being an important player.





CampNaNo Wordcount: 273


Words Left for today: 1,894





I have T-Ball and Play Rehearsal yet tonight. This is going to be very interesting to say the least.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine.
    I'm popping in from the A to Z Challenge.
    Alex sounds like an interesting character... hope you make your target word count for the day!

    http://writer-in-transit.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea to write character descriptions. It helps me stay focused! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete