Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaNoWriMo: Day 3

Started today with 200 words before I had to head to the theatre. I managed to type up another 300 before I had to hit the stage. The show was fantastic, strike wrapped up and I spent a well-deserved post-performance break with my fabulous cast and crew. Arrived home and promptly finished up the night with another 1200 words. 

That, my friends, is how you NaNo!

Daily Word Count: 5284

Daily Excerpt:

The door opened. Steve had to stifle a short yelp as the Stacey that opened the door looked more like Medusa than the Athena he had been expecting. Her hair was covered in snake-like curlers. Dark circles were etched beneath her hazel colored eyes and her normally well painted full lips looked thin and pale. Stacey was a beautiful girl even without make-up on most days. Today was not one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment